Wednesday, April 27, 2011

To The Unknown




I speak the words to the unknown,
to the ones that must own,
the lives that now must simply, thrown!
Don't give up for you will roam,
until the day that they do bone.

It's all about sex and drugs,
money making and some rugs.
That top the men,
that make us laugh,
to know for sure,
it's not our act.

To turn the other cheek in vain,
is nothing more than leaving, Trained.
To do whats right and always drain,
we are so tired and not insane.
Thank goodness for the little brain,
I started out with in this vein.

I looked for evil, to understand,
my life's lesson was my plan,
to get to know the family's dam,
never run and always stand,
regardless of any man.

B.D.S.M.
was not my fear,
but boy, oh boy, do you destroy,
an age old practice,
of ancients here.
I hope you have the things you'll need,
to explain the falling, Peeved!

I know for sure that what I saw,
on the day that I did, Law.
No restrictions, no restraint,
from the mother, not the bank.

Pictures show the disturbing facts,
did you know that act for act,
you are charged for all of that,
regardless of your class or tact?

I wish you luck for sex erupts,
all the girls that roughed it up.
A name for us is purely plain,
you call us whores and for our pain,
you turn your heads,
and advertise,
for the ones who close their eyes.


Karen A. Placek
4/27/2011

No comments: