Thursday, June 9, 2011

The End




Regard your existence.

"So, tell me your source.
Oop's I mean your story.
I am uneducated in a sort."

"Talk about your troubles.
Freely, Openly,
Honestly!!
Be truthful, start at the beginning."

Well, I am bothered.

"Thank you."

Excuse me?
(moment of silence.)


I don't know who my father is.
I did not have a mother.
I had a Malignant Narcissist instead.

"Stop there.
A lot of people suffer from that."

Period.
End your self-expression.
Silently spoken with no words.

Question?
(Audible)

"Yes."

Do you know anyone like that?
I would like to meet them.

"No."

Oh!

"Pity is a self-gratification."

Who wants it?

"What."

I don't understand what you are saying.

"I know you don't,
that is our problem."

What problem?

"The one we are having."

I thought I was supposed to tell you my problem.

"NO!
I never said that,
I SAID................."

Bad Idea.
Silence.
Not Golden,
just smart.

Follow me to the circle,
I'll dig a hole,
you fall in.

The End




No comments: