Monday, June 6, 2011

A Story Of Fear




I was in the basement trying to stay out of the way of all of the adults upstairs.  Everybody was fighting and screaming at one another again.  You could hear it all through the floor over my head.  I was over in the corner looking at something when all of a sudden there was a black bag over my head.  I reached up and around my neck trying to get it off but it was wrapped tightly to my throat.  I began to suck the air so much the bag came up against my face and stuck to me.  I began jumping around but whomever had me was a lot bigger and I was not able to get away. They just held me so strongly and kept me faced in the same direction against the far wall of the basement. I was panicking and then I was all wet around my face and I really freaked out.  This person held me so tightly that I just seemed to be moving my feet, I was not going anywhere fast.  It was over before it began. I still am frightened of this memory.

No comments: