Sunday, June 12, 2011

Trained To Snuff For You!!

Play me Please, my name is Karen, how do you do?





Demons all around,
beatings with a leather belt.
S-C-R-E-A-M-I-N-G
You have no authority,
madness is out.

Spirits release the evil in me,
I feel composed.
I will wear what you have done.
Look not once but twice,
realize that I am not nice.

Practiced at the horrors of the night.
Took a razor blade to bed,
you said I was dirty.
Split that dick down the middle.
I was pretty fuckin' little.

Jammed that cock down my throat,
I was four and you were gone.
Learned my lesson,
it was a sin,
I bit down hard,
and drove my teeth in deep.

Was it dreams or nightmares,
hatred brings to boil,
all the rage to drench you in.
My words, my honesty,
it is vengeance that I speak.

As I head towards where you should be,
my mouth bleeds with the words that you do not need.

Get your camera,
find your crew,
I am trained in SNUFF's for you.
Warm the set with whips and chains,
hit the lights,
claim the fame.

Promised from the practiced days,
you remember the things you say.
Out of body, out of mind,
do not worry,
I am fine.

I walk with purpose,
I walk with sin,
I am still waiting from way back then.
Dear Family,
You promised,
 that the torture would balance me.

I am ready,
I am on my way,
to make you money?
NO!

The script for my life,
I threw it out.
What is the next line?
Oh wait now its all mine.

Re-Write!

Call Hollywood, call Stanley Kubrick,
EYES WIDE SHUT
 is going live.
Do you have a degree?
from
The Temple of Set?

New script for dirty girls life,
thats me,
ADULT CONTENT
required by truth that needs to be told.

Expose the parental force,
from way back when,
till now, they sin.

 I Prey!!





No comments: