Friday, July 22, 2011

Buckling: You Know That Thing At The End Of A Belt



I just got born, almost torn.
To say the least,
I was not adorned.

They used to leave me
in the Hall or when I fall.

In between, they took this thing
putting it, buckling, snapping,
hurting me.

It kept there company clean.

But, buckling, they laid me in
so my feet would not do those things.

I just used to scream and scream.
Sensation!!! Frustration!!! Hitting!!!

I was not a bird,
not a duck,
not a dog who roughed it up.

Just a beast, who was teased.
I was the spawn of Satan see.

I often yawned,
when they came at me.

I used to tear, lie in fear,
I did not run away.

The buckles hurt, I often jerked
but where did they put my tears?

I cry somewhere,
often stare, 
and say.......the rain comes for me.

Sing a little song,
not very long,
Tulips, tulips, we all fall down.

All in monotone rehearse.