Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Death Sings



Why?
Must I see what upsets me?
My father? My brother? Bother my mind.
It is no recent discovery of mine.
All I know is that I was smothered.
I tried to go but I froze.

Looking upon your body is wrong!
Yelling and screaming over my head.
That is when I realized I was dead.
Blanket stares were not so long,
as I watched death pick-me up wrong!

I was not there to hear his song.

Jumping back I realized,
I had not feet to land upon.
In seconds flat, I did come back,
my breath I held, just to gasp!

The next time happened with regular instance.
My brother so angry, his eyes were glass.
Terror does reach a new and heightened path.
I can't read! I can't help myself.

I cry in silence, they can't hear.
Without yourself noise deafens.
To walk through your death,
becomes nothing more than light to me.

Sadness, terror and fright sank in,
deep within my cells.
My body, heart and soul don't need,
for sight became encompassing.

It set within my mind,
it tailed me from behind,
No Help! No Love!
No Peace! No Dream!

My life was over but not yet done.
The torture had really only just begun.
No one would know my empty home,
my soul, my heart, doth roam!

To give away so it never strayed,
was best to do that day.
I gave to one while hiding from,
the people claiming rights.

It was so easy,
to see the pleasing,
of Entity's not known.

Off I'd go, at every show,
of Father and the like.
It's proven now, that blood lines hold,
the evil and the known.
So break your ties!
Stand up for rights!
Pleasure is not here.

For after-life, when death doth know,
your name and not your fight.
Don't cry to me,
 'cause mystery is known.

You better be accountable,
for more than just your own.
Otherwise, you'll just tell lies,
and truth will be unknown.

No comments: