Wednesday, July 20, 2011

End Of The Pain




My mother, Melba Meakin and my step-father Hugh Meakin need to know that what they have done to me as a human being is not just wrong but heart wrenching.  You have taken a life and consciously destroyed it.  You have never been held to task for doing this to me until now.  Since I was a child I have been silent on this accord.  I will no longer silence myself because of the fear that you beat into me as a child.

I stand as the adult child of severe neglect and I protest to the laws that keep me from holding responsible the people that took my life from me for their own gain.  I will not falter in my campaign to speak for the innocent that are still under the rule of monsters.  Hear me World, Hear my Cry!!  You turned on me as a child, stand for me today and help me free my children from what has them in a prison of lies.

2 comments:

insi said...

Stand strong. I support you. Breaking the silence is incredibly brave. (hug)
upsi

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.