Friday, August 26, 2011

Critical Need




To know that there is more to see,
that which you are blind too, Be!
is why I exist for you not me.

I already have what is bad,
I have been sold to the old,.
My mother signed the very deed,
and the contract, it was Me.

She will take you to the dark.
She will speak to your heart,
sparing nothing but your death,
she seals you in what is left.

A void is where she does reside,
in a place you cannot hide,
know yourself, know your birth,
she will take you from this earth.

Temptation to know this lurid verse,
she preaches nothing but reverse,
of mind, of body, of soul do nurse,
you are now also perversed.

End your pain and end the vain.
End the ones who do complain.
Of all that holds their life, Proclaim!!
To know that they don't speak your name.

Be wise, be well and do not compel,
the dark, the evil, the judge of Hell,
to be the one that brings you life
for this is only death or strife.


K.Placek
8/26/2011

No comments: