Monday, August 8, 2011

My youngest daughter Lauren and I, Love Shows!



We had lunch today at the Hard Knox Cafe in San Francisco.  We have not seen each other in over a year, it was great.  We had a great conversation and the restaurant staff were so wonderful to us.  I was fighting back a lot of tears and not once did they make me feel strange, uncomfortable or out of place.  My daughter frequents this place often so they knew her personally, which really added to their incredible personal touch.  They were so kind, compassionate and not at all intrusive. They made the environment so incredible so that my daughter and I could catch up on things in peace and quiet.

She is a wonderful girl and I feel so proud of her.  She wants to be a Cardiac Surgeon and already has a selection of colleges that she would like to apply.  She will be a Sophomore this year at Arthur A. Benjamin Health Professions High School in Sacramento.  What a wonderful day to have finally have had with my youngest daughter, Lauren Michelle.

These are the two photos they took of us this afternoon.





Thanks so much for all of your care today. You were so genuine to Lauren and I.  It has been so long since I have been treated with such tenderness and love. 

No comments: