Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dream or Wake, which one is reality or look?



I lost myself in a dream while here,
by reality of night in Dark.
Is life so much more in light?
Or, do dreams bring emotional plight?

Imagine not which may be true,
upside down in radiant view.
The Sun and Moon do guide well,
a Calendar of sign.

The fright at night when dreams seem real,
can you be so sure?  Unreal!!
That when you wake, for goodness sake
 have you kept what you cannot take?

Sanity!!

A Soul knows flight, deep in tell,
a movie plays the show.
"Insidious" a name, a title,
of a mad hotel.

Watch it soon and in that plea
of fear or horror at night.
I journey long, I journey far,
a curious kind appeal.

No sleep will be, no food to eat.
A run of the unnatural, surreal.
They all seem dead, but, they do see,
your life of light, a deal?

Stealing, talking, they don't care,
to me they all seem dead.
A "Wigwam," both back and forth,
I hope for you to hear.

The "Undead" of the Hell you know
release their Souls in there.
I warn, so torn, I'm tired too,
a Blunt sword doth know you.


Upanishads Sage

No comments: