Monday, October 10, 2011

To put it plainly. Or, is it, to be blunt


My heart doth yearn the years,
whilst, my life reflects the pain.
I turn to know my fears
and face what is not here.

The screams of other days,
ring through, to know the Dead.
A Life of others means,
I know, "They're only red."

A crime from another time.
Does strength me: Closeness truth,
but, all I can confess,
is thinking 'bout you; Stress!

I know your sweet release.
I cannot know your bed,
for real life instead,
requires what "I said."

Romantic moments know!?!
You'll just have to go,
roll me into whim,
where I don't have to swim.

Now, come my "Dear" knew "Friend,
I fall for you again.
I know this is no sin,
I've known it from the Begin!!

Purity in dance.
Around the word "Romance."
The World is so unnerved,
and, all I do is blur.

A joining in the mix?
I cannot know its true.
All I really know,
is that you're hot, you must know this too.

To somewhere else instead.
I'll keep it in my head.
Excitement will cause dread.
The World seems so big.

I flirt to know my needs,
its healthy, not unclean.
To do what's natural and what's not insane,
while watching what doth drain.

If every Man could be so cool;
I love their butts, yours is cut, its true.
Immortal you must be.
In "He" I see my need.

Who needs a Fantasy?
Over what? I'm still not sure,
they seem to need a dream.

Magic and not god.
Approved with just a nod,
by whom? I don't know you but I'm sure,
you have a Sword.

A Knight he is to me:
In Darkness, I can't' see.
Relying on my plea,
he'll never hear this cry.

I know that this rings true.
A Diamond of the Blue.
A sparkling sapphire, just for you,
will show you what to do.

Please, don't know this "Wreck"
I even curse, "High Tech."
Across the Pond, in peaceful pose,
the neutral, I don't bet.

I'm banking on my life,
to cash-in, once or twice.
To Egypt, I will go,
to see the Sphinx, "Hello."

No comments: