Friday, October 7, 2011

Volcanic Sage



Do you follow after?
Are you in this life?
Where do I look?
Can you remember? Me?

Seeing into future terms with distance as the means,
to look into integrity and see just what it needs.
Loving not your neighbor, loving not your friend,
loving not your family, will only end in sin.

I think upon your history,
I dream upon your name.
The storm brings rain into my life,
so tears I do not shed.

I miss the things that I cannot know,
but seems so deeply sunk inside my being.
I see you when I close my eyes,
your guidance is my tune, play me.

The Stars do point,
Pyramids do show, the Sphinx does say, "Hello."
My Liege, dear Sir, my love is true,
where on this Earth are you?

I'm pulled and tugged from depths of low,
My Lord,
What have you done?

I go first to see the way;
directions by design.
I've seen it all, but in this fall
you roar me to yourself.

I'm split in two and yet I'm one
aching for the more or some,
relief from pain of lacking my Soul,
I gave my heart away too.

Do you? will you? claim this thing?
I'm called by more than man.
I am an it and often fit
the worst life in this World.

I know we are not born of this,
my hopes for freedom soar.
Return me to, the wild, I'm due;
I love you listen, I hope!!

Wrong Time, right turn,
I'll bump into, the Man I know you are.
Beware of people.
Jealousy:
Takes lives without a clue.

Amazing facts and heavy measure
a life that's looped with some.
I've been before, I'll be again
I sing this hymn for all to hear.

It this your Lore or Dream!
My Liege, my Lord, dear Sir,
can you relate to this mate?

Anubis spoke, in soft restore
and told me to hold true.
He said, "dear girl, he waits for you."
then Mother Nature choked, 
she holds me tightly too.

The power of this Tryst I know
powers me off to sleep.
To rest upon Anubis feet
while waiting for your yoke.

I still do wonder each time at night,
when the Sun does set.
Is this a joke or is it real,
does life begin with what is in?