Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dangerously Blunt



To speak of what you know,
the casual will show,
a gentle wave good night,
to wake up what is right.

A play for those in places,
of cities and the like,
will only ration likelihood,
of ventures in the night.

A treasure what's not hidden,
in plain site for all to see.
Will cause the point that's driven,
for just the you in me.

Sex can be our  ringer,
 the phone is always near.
To call the sexual stinger,
that delivers more than dreamt.

For in the moment of the thought,
I must not find you running.
Simply 'cause you say a lot,
can be your loss, dear friend.

I ponder the future dreams,
if time will tell the truth.
Do Men of desire come wanting,
to watch or see what to do?

Some of us are voyeurs,
some they speak in words,
receive the education,
a diploma, it does work!

An appetite is filling,
with dungeons and the lairs.
Do you have what's telling,
to bank us 'round in there?

It does not matter what it costs,
for luxury is best.
When beauty of the mind,
lends to lusting of this kind.

The ones that are so different,
and bored with all new ways.
 Interest is not lacking,
for even this one stays.

To keep our selves free from sin,
to never argue from within.
Our deepest, darkest wish to be,
with ones like you, I see.!! My interest, it is growing...

So, on I march and think of tarts,
to see myself again.
I only know what when I'm shows,
an interest in what's been.

To do a star,
as you should like,
a heavy drink or two.
I only know what I read,
and all I read is you.

Tonight I feel like it's surreal,
to imagine a note in tune.
For sexual pleasure comes with measure,
and I'm waiting for only you, but I am sure that at least one other may be due.


Does this interest You?

No comments: