Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lost to the Ages



An interesting view of all of you,
includes the dynamics or the challenge of who?
Shut out what chooses to make the choice,
and the might may become the deadly Knight that you meet.

Accusing your own, not sharing your site,
is only the way you get lucky at night?
A strange point of the sharpest tool,
will not only poke but out all of you too!

So be careful my being that is not my voice,
for I am not wealthy, nor do I have choice.
I scream when I'm silent,
I speak when I rage,
I deliver opinion at appropriate age.

Stand clear of my mercy,
for I know I don't have,
what makes you so busy and stands in Deaths path.

Why would I enter, why would I agree,
if it is a measure, I'm sure it's not me.
For argue I will and death will hold back,
'cause in disagreement, I'll insist to be put back. 

Now while I've lost death on the path of your life,
I'll disappear and say "You're awfully uptight!"
My way may be sneaky but death was not clear,
the rules are confusing when looking from here.

Believe in me not, for I don't think twice,
it only takes once, to say, "Thanks thats not nice."
But better it's you and so glad it's not me,
and in the end I'm sure you will see.

I'll be alive, in Death Court you'll stand,
making complaints, filing on man.
Disagree I am sure, will be your defense,
but that is O.K., I'll still miss the dance.

Alive and upright on feet I will stand,
breathing air that's not bought,
I'll think of you often and know that my coughing
is heard by the ones that I love and they know that I'm out and about.

So, I can't feel that you are not glad,
that you've spent a life in lie and aren't sad;
It makes me feel upset for yourself.
Repent if you must but I cannot trust,
'cause what you have done
is to fuck on the run.

No comments: