Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Simple Complexity. "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Albert Einstein


This is one of the first things I wrote down, beginning in 2/2008. Everyone that I showed it to because I thought it was an interesting idea, laughed at me and told me I was so stupid.  I found this picture and I guess I was able to have the last laugh.  What he says and what I have written seem so similar at first but then you see how different the dynamics are it shows how unique one single idea can be.  I wish I had been able to have known or meet Mr. Einstein. It seems we saw things in a similar manner. 



Simple Complexity

by Karen A. Placek


In complexity there is simplicity,
once you see simplicity you once again
understand how complex simplicity really is.


When you no longer see the complexity in simplicity,
you begin your own extinction.
Due to your lack of vision
into the complexity that simplicity provides.


Understanding that simplicity provides
complexity with an infinite number
of simple equations to be understood.

 

You then realize,
that in simplicity you find complexity,
which is the biggest and most complex puzzle,
found, but not understood.

Written on 2/17/2008



I love the Thelwell Book Series


No comments: