Monday, November 14, 2011

A Twin Soul Death



Our lives are just extensions of what has been,
we rail from the roads of time in the Universe.
Look up my friends and see where you've been.
Do not separate yourself from when you were then.

It is the innocence of such a leap,
 that is made before we're sheep.
We realize that magic's real,
that we are unique and have made this trip, it's meant to be neat.

Somehow, someway we loose our way,
unfortunately we are smashed to pieces when we say.
That there is more to life than just religious belief,
but rather we stand for liberty and peace.

Our minds don't need to stretch, to see,
that it is our imaginative thought you seek to be.
Resources forced down our throats each day,
to pray and kneel to you and your real.

No God above or Dark Lord below,
would ever force such horrid dread,
upon the focus of a child,
just asking why or acting silly.

Twin Souls, Soul Mates, even just friends,
destroyed ideas that keep you; Blend.
It's more and more impossible; 
I can't help it but I do deplore.

To find a happy Man or more.
Who cares if a Twin Soul speaks out there.
At you or them, they hang onto,
the might, the sight of what just like.
If Twin Souls do not hear the call,
then Soul Mates die and marriage will fall.

It will go so very quick, the signs, surreal, it will be sick.
I said a Man was my Knight.
I do not joke, my life needs sight.

Should this happen, should he have seen,
this would have been like magic to me.
The only one who really cared,
was a person who was very, very scared.

That is why the children scream,
I do say lets be unseen,
don't come back to what this is,
there is no belief or faith to stream.

Why bother then to try to love.
If what you dream is not for love.
The work it takes to look and see,
will be the end of you and me.

Stuck I am, I stepped in gum,
but that's O.K. I must be dumb.
Go mute I will and then we'll see,
that a World needed thee.

To smile,
to laugh,
to dream of things.
Like magic,
and stories filled with Love.

Brought together by chance, not Bars.
A Wild Romance from belief in one Man.
He is to busy to see with the Worlds Review,
that he could bring peace to someone new.
To live with safety and not cause strife,
for every person in her life.


No comments: