Monday, December 5, 2011

The proper AIM, when TIME is taken to be truthful and not mean Spirited!!


I see anger,
there is rage,
I've seen red in the memories of a Sage.
I engage.

What will you run from?
No Regrets can be had?
You destroy without thought or regard?
What exactly is it you have sought?

People don't change?
Years of the same?
History through passages,
eternity stopped!

Why the accusations?
Why do you blame?
The blood that does run goes both ways,
or do you believe that it is a sum?

Adds up? What you are, it takes two to continue!
Creation will seek the delivery, it was mean!
Assumption so strong,
no name was acknowledged,
the blame,
the contempt was well aimed,
it was true, it hit with poison too.

It even said "Thank You,"
not once but it said twice.
Signed by a person who has no mind to address.
There was no name to insult,
taken away, couldn't even get that.

You took the rights that I had,
made a Trash Can that day.
A letter should be announced,
so you see; the intention was true,
the hurt was felt hard and definitely, from you.

To only have signed your improper name,
was on purpose, was by your design.
You made it so, that I am not obvious or seen,
I am invisible, you have damned me.

So, turn your cold shoulder,
search for your relief,
for my dear Rebecca, the differences in reasons,
you would have never believed.

Lies do not tout,
years you've been out.
I never told you anything about.
My Life, nor my birth, my death or this Earth,
for I only survived,
my Mother did drive.

The difference between she and I,
my mother and me
My Mother can't stop,
and I just will not.

No comments: