Friday, June 15, 2012

Forever And A Day! The Truth Of Acceptance, Is The Acceptance Of That Very Same Truth



A path that has never made itself clear to me has determined my whole life.  As an adult I have been consumed by taking care of my children.  On this day, when all of my children are gone, I miss them.  It is confusing, lonely and my life is thrown off track, but, I am beginning to gain traction once again.  My children are the best little people on earth.  Confident, Intelligent, Attractive and most important to me, well spoken.  I miss them so much.  My loneliness is painful, I can taste it, as it still does grab me from time to time.  As I unpack and look at the photographs, my heart is torn to pieces once again.  The ache of not having all of my offspring near me is causing me such pain, that agony steps in to bring me relief.  It is difficult to describe, but as I have done before in my life, I have had to move forward in spite of the circumstances surrounding the situation.  I do believe that it is best to let it all go and say that the time between then and now is just  to long and to realize or accept the truth.  They have moved on as well.  It must be in the Genes.   

I know, that what I believe, and trust in, will watch over my children with a very special eye.  An eye that is specially reserved for those who are not so easily swayed by worldly beliefs and religions.  I believe my children hold inside of them the key to open any door that they wish to explore.  It is a key kept in a safe place, a key for peace and a key for satisfaction.  A nonjudgmental spot for me and for them.  They will take destiny and change it to what they desire.  If I would wish anything for my children, I would wish for them to know happiness and that they will never experience loneliness.

No comments: