Sunday, August 19, 2012

Print It, 'Cause it's a Wrap!!



The internal sight of what is raw,
I cringe to know my life.

A freak am I?

I do think so.
Relief does not yet show.

Where is the beauty of Love?
What is it I am not knowing of?

Because I saw it all differently,
doesn't mean much of anything,
to anyone other than Me.
And, possibly You.

Thanks!!

An experiment at Three,
a wreck at Four,
used up by Five,
I was told,

"She wrote the script for your Life."
(My Mother that is)

Follow it;
"Live?"

Rebel,
"Die."

...a question not to have to have asked,
but to record in the confines of my memory.

Held in the closeness of Myself,
my mind afforded me this in detail.

Since I was small,
the threats remained veiled,
not like the Hooded Men in the East.

Know!!
I do.

At least some things are real.
Deny the kidnapping, I dare you!!

The story told so very well by you,
but not of late.

What happened?
I remember too.
I stored it all so carefully.

Away you go again.......

Sing a little song,
not very long,
Tulips, Tulips,

...now it's all gone.

~

The End
~ Script Done ~

Starring,

Yours Truly

No comments: