Friday, August 31, 2012

The Rare Account Of..



Imagine a twin soul planet,
a solar system support,
of what no one reports,
for Ancients are no more.

Old Souls are from a Galaxy next door.
What if a fool just shut the door?

If jealousy and assumptions made
destroyed the archaic innocent born,
replaced with made-up or forced belief.
Where could one find relief?

History speaks of natural sorts,
a source of youth; Origin supports.
Why then does change
bother you, putting you out of sorts?

Make Mythology in only one day?

I don't care or I won't say,
for wonderment is in this play.
I don't dream, I nightmare through,
fighting off what seems so cruel.

A constant stand,
I must make.
At least I ponder
that is no mistake.

So be a person or to be a thing,
choose with wisdom, freedom speaks.
To travel in fear of what may be,
is only disturbing when one can See.

No comments: