Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Three Strikes You're Out



People do what they should not!
Speak of what!
They should shut-up.

Saying;
Promising things they can't.
Changing Minds that seem to time,
with what is not relief,
rather caught inside of need.

More Money...
More time, I'll put it in.

Running across even more Men.
Cosmic force or lucky charm,
either way I'm what's about.
I can't or will not do,
give-up or place blame on You.

Whatever comes, 
it will be what may.
Either way I still "See,"
dangerous times of P.T.S.D.

It is harsh

With people scared of everything.
Who is to go and show "The Way,
or path to know; Get back someday.

All I see or need to know,
is why Upanishads left this show.

Belief in what is read each day,
comes so easily when you're dead.

Buried Past, comes to life this year,
December 21st, I hear.

What to do?
Where to run?
It's O.k., 'cause darkness counts too.

Erased the People who called this show,
interestingly, we don't know.
Will you search or ignore?
I guess it's time to sit and wait.

The Day of the Calendar,
Month and Year,
was written at this time.....

Centuries ago, they didn't "No,"
Christians burned them as heretics.

History says,
"there are Rings to shoot."
Should you make the first one through,
you should be able to stop what's coming.

But,
Christians destroyed.
Now we don't know, it was timeless,
at least it was presented so.

Turns out what they burned,
was important and is coming soon, anyway.
What they had seen and did not understand,
were Barbarians in their "Training Land."

..so we are told.

To bad for us that religion blows,
all the things that come from below.

or, says, "They do."

One day soon,
the innocence of such a thing,
belief will be lost,
'cause Religion Deems.

The Innocent wrong.

Back in the day when Christians ruled,
what they thought was the Earth,
if you were a Witch or accused of such,
the test of....

....put the wench on that plank.
Should she not drown, a witch for certain,
mark her as such.....A/
If, she is clean in Heart and Soul,
abolish her, we'll never know,
for she shall drown and innocence will show.

Wow, the wielding of justice is sort of deadly, still.

How many Millennia until this practice of such madness stopped?
I wonder,
if men do ever spend the time it takes to think...

"she stayed"
and we burned her at the stake anyway.

Regardless of your guilt,
of the Christian crime, of what?
"I really don't know."
'Cause all the thumbs were up, when they were going down.

I often know that I am grateful,
of this Time in years.

2012, I don't fear.
For neither can you do these things,
nor can you put me in the ground or simply say,

She has got to go.

No one can put a brand upon my chest,
to show the witches mark or evidential so.

So, Stand, "I do."
Free of You.
Knowing all I see in History is violence towards my sort of thing.

I am not a Witch.

Abolish what has been,
for I believe it may be "Sin."

Therefore I count each and everyone,
just in case when I die, I'm asked,
"Did you try? Did you do? Did you say, everything?"

No comments: