Wednesday, August 22, 2012

To Cultivate; Honor! Creed! And, Desire!!



Ride the influence of the 'morrow?
Erasing Today?
Obliterating Yesterday.

To be or to not have been, which is it?
It could have been you,
should you talent such a thought.

Our ability to lie to ourselves in accordance with a threat,
is more than a bet, it has been an action.
Wiping-out the Ancient Mind for the belief's of now?

Fear consumes your Why.

A toleration of yours,
not mine!

To risk such a powerful move,
to conceal only Sin? 

I rebuff.

In the moment of now,
an answer for tomorrow has been found.
Rounding-up to benefit...
what?

A Mathematical Thought.

Erupt!

What seems good for you,
destroys me.

The Mind is not meant to deceive.
I've learned to add and not to subtract in order to
increase my capacity to be.
Not ripping sight from me.

I turn back on your Purchase of Bought.

A Riddler's past will teach a Sage to manage,
through:
Defining the future with the Gift of Sight.

An echoed response;
"I see."

No comments: