Tuesday, August 21, 2012

To Think Upon A Millenia Song



I think upon your Strength,
and, I know that I can mend.

Not years, but, Millenia have passed,
since I saw you last.

As it seems much the same,
the differences are palpable.

I do not dream of you on such occasion,
instead, I know, of only Self.

For in the Time before, a past-life gone.
Discouraged for Spite.
Nobody listened, I did deplore,
as people lead with a deaf ear to all you said.

So Sing!!

On this return I only point,
at nothing more than their "Same Mistake."


You were clear,
 lost your Life while stumbling here.

In this thought, I still fear,
 repetition seems so near.

As before, a time that is KNOT!!
I'll hold for you, every Man shall decide; For Ride.

Right or Wrong you were clear,
"Stand or Fall: The faults on you."

~

A Blunt Review, From Me!!