Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Game Of Long Time Past. Surreal Proves To Be Real!! How Scary



The temptation of the lies,
I watched and then I cried,
as the ripped away at my sides,
I stood and didn't die!

How easily a narcissist creates,
what they need and never gave.
Lessons in a cover-up,
no truth was taught, umbrella bought,
as lights shone in their Home.

Publicly they trend,
to UN-do your mend.
Speaking half-truths so this may end,
just to attack me once again.

Hidden Men, lurking women!
a driven madness from the begin.
Confessions made from a Member then,

"I followed you for them!"

Scary thoughts, of this I knew,
when I caught the first glimpse of you.

Difference lies in Truth he Told,
made me know I wasn't old.

I was a Teen

It is Something to wonder WHEN!!
It is Something to SEE back THEN!!
But the reality of such a claim,
makes you know;
It was all so Insane.

Should I have asked the question back in the day,
I would have been beaten for what you say.

~

Thank you for telling Me what You did.
It is appreciated and a very long time coming!


7/13/2011

No comments: