Friday, September 7, 2012

To Allow What Was, to be, Is The Wisdom To See A Greater Purpose Than Me




To come to this place with a Message intact,
is not unlike saying,
"I know that."

I close my eyes to See the Skies that delivered me into the arms of stay.

Pressure mounted each and every day.

Years have rolled on in my life,
regardless of the strife.

I have had to see and do,
before I could be Wise enough to act.

The crisis of the division in what has been, 
and what is, and, why:
Fascinates!

Then I cry.

Rarely do I speak-out on,
the subject of 
"A Life With Purpose."

I am met with friction,
Mindless Doubt, Criticism and Filth.

To Presume,
is a learned behavior.

To Be,
is a practiced one.

In this World of Now,
belief in "A Sage" exists.

"A Seer," 
is older than all of this.

I claim only what I know,
I speak with Words Of Old though.

Rarely do we obtain a view 
of such a sorted action as all of You.

Performance in Life?
Why?

To be what you are naturally, is not a Test,
or, is it?

No comments: