Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Two Roam To A Soul Life of One!!



A look at that which is not easily seen.
Causing a pause inside of Me!!

Just to See such an incredible sight
lends my life towards a higher purpose.

The Venture of such a Journey,
resides as a Byway to my life's Quest;
I go West!!

I beseech You to Hear.

A distant cry!!
Where there is no fear!!

Just a curious One,
looking for a Planetary Verse,
where twins are souls split in two for the random end of Ascend.

Do I stand at such command?

The mere venture of such an amazing trip
has been worth the Never-Ending hurt of why.

The growth made within my missing Knight,
who has been far from my presence for all life's,
has ensured a best friend I do have
in the space of eternal views.

To speak ill of such oddness in a plan
would cause my own demise.
Therefore, I realize,
it is in the pain I shall discover my missing......

Blink!

A Planet sings to an Old Soul Maker of When.

The Flame that burns blue with the Truth,
 engages its right to breath the Essence of Life. 

Excites the wisdom of Solar Bliss,
surely he must rule all of this.

A Treasure of Glad crosses my Path
in all of the Tomorrows, I go.

In this,
celebrate No End,
 of what shall be in the ....

Always of Now!!
The Begin