Sunday, October 14, 2012

Destruction Runs Rampant



As I watch them go on,
to destroy what is strong,

I wonder?
Where on Earth it is I've gone wrong.

Whom will ask the Question?
Why did people die?

I am threatened on the phone,
for this I must not try?

Concerned for myself,
I can only be stealth.

Wise to their words,
I find them absurd.

Lies are abundant,
yet, still they are believed.

Where is the justice,
for those that still need?

Should all I have known,
Died, and I find.
That nobody cares,
for what has been done.

I am certain and with strength,
it is you I am sorry for.

You have turned a blind eye,
to those that still lie.

I ponder the worth of myself,
I bear witness to what was dealt.

Should Men no longer interest themselves in the "Why,"
then I shall contain my continual "CRY."

I shall remain in this body which holds,
the ability to gain even more such control. 

To only ask the Question,
the simplicity of this I state,

"Who's next?"


No comments: