Thursday, October 18, 2012

Even The Best Laid Plans Fall Apart..... but, what if......?


(an excerpt from "To the Stars! To be Blunt but never to be Alone and without a Dream of Magic and "You" as my Home!!")


"How does "One" find an other person in this World today?
With Millions of people circulating about,
do you think that you just randomly run into each to other?
What if you don't?
What if you still feel this incredible pull but can't grasp onto what it may be?


So, if this happened and by a certain age you knew you missed your mate.
One "Twin Soul" might go towards the World Stage,
while the other got very quiet and started to listen for his call.
Could it be a Plan?
Predestined?

Life is a Gamble!!
The bets are high and always certainly against,
meeting your mate, let alone a "Twin Soul."
For we are few and far between,
yet we stream.

You sing, what I write!!
That is more than coincidence,
it is Fate!!

Don't get lost now,
especially in what you say you hate.
Fame and Fortune, the result thereof.

Just in case.
If I never meet you, I will see you in the Stars!
I've seen your picture,
I know your voice,
I see you in my "Mind's Eye."
But, mostly,
I feel your presence and that I'll never forget,
even when I get old.


Much Love,
through Eternity."

No comments: