Friday, October 26, 2012

THIS TIME, I pine....



To ponder upon our lives before,
I often see such a war,
within this I do deplore,
the treatment of this and more!!

Closed Minds, A Hurried Thought,
brings about what seems is taught.
Negativity, Disbelief, Sentences of..

"Prove it to Me!"

What State of Mind do you find,
the Hopeless Faith that is not mine,
surrounding all, to only bind,
what you say that we must find?

Efforts to disclose to You,
so many times, Why bother too?
Show you what needs no proof,
your Malignancy!! You are Aloof.

No reason for such a declare,
you are full of just hot air.
Blowing-Up or blowing there,
Yelling, Screaming....you only blare.

For this I state that you did rape,
the Minds of Men, the young and then,
turned aside to simply say,
"It's alright  there is no tape."

As I recall from whence I'm small,
I'll keep track and when I'm tall,
take you to task for it all,
telling people as I ball.

Instead I've found that I do speak,
in Riddles I find I am not meek,
for in this verse I do seek,
the answers to out the crimes.

To Tell of Times that never rhymed,
I only Scream, my Silent Shrine,
to what is recalled between all these lines.

In this Life I find, I pine,
for nothing more than what is mine,
Freedom, Liberty and Peace of Mind,
the Purchase of Sublime!


No comments: