Saturday, October 20, 2012

To Be That Which You Could Never Calculate As The Measure Of Your Dealings With..... Satan Himself!!!!!! ME, your nemesis speaks!!!!!!!!!



Give me back what he gave,

Love!!!

My HATE rages for YOU!!

and for that,
I am Overdue.

So Mother dearest,
you may be you,
but in ME,
KNOW him.

Anton Lavey and You,
the Tell-All came from,
your oldest daughter,
TRUE!!

I am the epitome of that which YOU hate,
a living and free being.

I am the child of your Lover!!!

So Take and Take,
but you have thrown away the Girl which you were so clever to bake.

the result of another,
Me!

Upon my birth,
on this Earth,
I was chosen to be,
the manipulated one by all of thee.

You cowardly, fucking whore.

There is always more!!

I hate you,
For all of your Lies!
For what you have done!

Not to my life,
I can run.

But you have destroyed so many lives,
for no other reason,
than, you can.

No comments: