Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Twin Soul's Flame Fire's Inside ~ BREATHE ME IN MY FRIEND!!!!



I feel You in the Mind's Eye that Soars across the Fields of Time.
Where you are my Rhyme.

Our separation in these Lands of our Mother's hands,
Creation Herself,
 blessed us to be stealth in a Time of no wealth.

Separated to become Our whole,
my Twin Souls Call sings to what you stole,
my life.

Back-Away from this turbulent display
of violent repair to become what you would never dare,
the answer to Where?

I say, "Know."

Creation, 
our Mother,
split at the biggest explosion but never quit,
the birth of Two,
to Keep her,
as One,
in what cannot be a Begin,
for you have sinned in this....

... The Continue...

Our Begin!!

to state so plainly...,
the interest in,
your life, my friend.

..~..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're kind of an acquired taste. But reading your stuff is like eating potato chips after having about a six pack of beer.

Unknown said...

You make me laugh, I love the way you put it, "An acquired taste." More than likely why you and Upsi are generally the only two people in the world that comment on anything I write, LOL. I read the other day, that the average post on a blog receives over 48 responses. I get one and usually, it's you,:) Can I say, thanks for that? It means more than I could even begin to say. All because I know that read, think and consider what I have written.

XXOO