Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Death In Flash-Back




Wretched Memories,
of moments past,
as a child survivor of hideous things!

Haunted by ugly times,
where breath escaped me.

As I Stood in Death

I Gasp, in Horror,
an anxious reaction,
to having none.

Fraught with the instant of haste,
I capture myself today.

Halted I Am!

What went wrong?
What had I done?

Little I know,
Small I was,
that Night I Passed-Over though.

Not to a Fall,
but to what I Saw!

Comforts Now!

While Standing,
in dead space,
I stared at me.

Lying dead until the Squall

To the issuance of late,
I Speak gingerly.

With guarded tongue,
I wait.

The Horror, the Fear,
tips this next gear,
shifting into Want
of a Peer!

With cautious Tone,
I lay with only Me,
Alone, but not lonely,
I find Life so Deep.

The careful detail

Interest Peeks
what hides inside of me:
So Painful.

Dangerously I very softly creep,
as flashbacks do reap.

In the depths of these darkened times,
I cannot speak,
silence befalls,
as my mind is a keep!!

Banked on Account

Nature withdraws,
as I become so small,
I've locked these things-up.

To Deal, to Touch,
on an occasional try,
just to unwind this Grave.

To Frightened,
paralyzed with 'Memory Fear'
I wretch,
my body racks,
as my Mind does 'Spin-to-Time'.

Am I of an Age,
to Unlock this Cage,
and not be afraid of the Curtain,
which Covers-for-Certain,
Events I've Entombed?

Never did I think
that these locks would fail.

A Sure and Safe-Way to Nail,
shut-times,
that cause erupt.

Out of My Control,
the Tumbler Found.

Keys I still hide,
as I know I did Die!!

Ceremoniously I scream,
to no avail;

"As this seems Nature's Tale."

No comments: