Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wars, Too Front!!

There Was This Day!!

I could not stay,
the blood soaked fields,
released me.

Born in Total,
held in mind,
I had been at War,
so many times.

Countless Strikes,
a measureless door,
I found myself,
never bored.

My Father Heroed,
a proclaim on land,
I See the Hurt,
both can't stand!

One has Gone,
so another can.

To be cast out,
or put in place,

"I Fear a Throw"

might have been a day,
my mind does rue!!

Still confused

I search my 'Sight'
memories banked,
with-in my being.

Seem to Team

I become fixed,
in Tranced,
in Thought,
lost in translation of myself!

Seems so Long,
that I've been,
on battlefields,
with men.

As lives do blend,
the past is ready,
too mend.

Gold Rings were,
my begin!!

A Fiery Start,
when Two come as One.

An Incredible Song,
of Places that are not wrong,
just lost to me.

Searching the Caverns,
of this pitted life,
I sing,
I don't belong.

The Ache for Answer,
lies in the question.





1 comment:

Lezteer said...

Great song from Savage Garden! I know them since I was little . Thanks for this Post my friend. I'm currently listening to it. Vigrx Plus