Tuesday, April 23, 2013

When The Music Plays I Turn Away



It is past time to face,
I will never be with you,
so I wish more than good,
to the girl that will be your true.

I still see a particular view,
when I close my eyes,
this Man is there in my mind's eye.

In silhouette of such a graceful rest,
strange to share,
for I have let go of this notion,
stare.

Even I dismissed this weird idea,
that we missed,
so I did persist and then let be,
 'cause this life for me is just not right,
it seems a blight.

As I move on,
accept this with all that's been,
all I can say is, "Thank you,"
this Man provided sight,
and with that as a light,
he gave me reason to fight.

Why I still see a quirky smile,
a friend for a while,
it makes laugh to relax,
in such a strange scene of that.

To think upon the pictures seen,
he is such a card and works so hard.

The special view of someone knew,
brings light to a life that has only known mean.

These rambling pictures,
shots of him,
as if I am standing listening,
I must admit it is so special,
he seems such a gift.

So as I go through this life I row,
I appreciate these moments so,
a picture show in the shadows know,
by simply closing my eyes,
Hello he speaks with muted tone.

I guess He still consumes the start I tow.

Better yet I do not fret,
for in such fate of lurid view,
I can still experience the magic of new.

The comfort drawn from what seems so long,
is so much more than grand,
it almost seems an unfair hand.

I do not understand why this difference shows,
for even I concede to never know,
this Man, a Band,
it just all seems too random for planned.

And still I see in guise,
the promise of such strange signs,
that I must once again resign,
for reality is for another time,
in this life I believe we will both be fine.

The laughter brought by such a funny Lot,
makes me wonder about the sense of humor,
in one mind's thought.

To cause no harm,
to present no alarm,
for here and now he just seems to charm,
so here is to the girl that is to come,
I hope your lives stay young,
and just know Love.

I wish for that Girl an open door,
to meet this Man and feel his lore,
in this I hope that love becomes adored.

May peace be showered upon this match,
may the flame burn bright and experience an everlasting rite.

A Beautiful Life

For this Man I see when I close my eyes,
deserves the wonders of this earth.

He has been so special to me,
that all I can say is,
there could not be a better way,
to know your loved,
without the worry of a shove.



No comments: