Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Gallant Measure Is To Treasure



In a moment,
the blink of life,
the beginning,
the dawn of Us,
the trust.

Humanity,
a lead to the 'Age of Reality'

The memory of remembrance,
the verse of,
speaks naturally,
a Fire burns,
an Elemental return!!

I cheer the mind,
Gold Rings,
hold my truth.

Full-bore birth,
ready for war,
armored for chore,
I stand not to deplore,
but to battle for Earth.

Mother Nature,
my maternal view,
Evolution sees me through.

Tumultuous Ages,
lost Sages,
these days mirror do.

Speak your piece,
puzzle your life,
in this riddle,
you'll paint a picture,
a beautiful you!!

Uniquely known,
the Universe brought a Galactical Zone,
where Lives could be,
breath and deed.

The innocence,
the faith to believe,
purpose brings,
Fate a state,
Destiny sees,
a place to reside for both You and Me!!

In Sight of start,
I long for mark,
the day I knew I'd go.

Split to stow,
life is hard,
lessons learned,
We've come so far.

The end is just,
to Ascend,
a place or a Twin Soul mend,
to delight in a brand new trend.

No comments: