Monday, September 2, 2013

A Stymied Lot




Searching Out while About,
the Sky envelopes to Tame the Wild,
a Fire!!

I land upon nowhere,
to view Eternity,
I share.

The massive expanse,
a Life of a stand,
the strength of "I Can!!",
strikes to the exacting of,
the beauty in planned.

Forging the Elemental ties to Our past Lives,
the sights of demise,
the killings, the murders, the destructive ploys,
I've towed.

To come so far,
to measure the shattered hour-glass,
the grains of sand have made,
the ground, Ancient Monuments,
I'm moved.

Watching in natural sight,
I see the courage of change,
stymied by points-of-due accounting stats,
Computers queued,
to point the fingers for you!!

The lights shining in skies of a Righteous Reign,
the distant place where Planets are made,
Creation has a Day,
I'm moving.

The doubtful prove-it Crowd,
a Shroud of a belong,
is a populous to push back,
you're wrong in Being exact.

Liberty to Speak with Freedom to See,
belief in innocence and faith in practice,
I speak to whom would love to hug a dream!!,
I'm reading.

The World is Chilly with Threats that Manifest days!!

War is a critical Feat,
to engage known death,
the result of any battle displayed,
cursed are the ones whom play,
the dangers now prearranged,
I'm lamenting.

The breath of any life,
is the example We live,
the strife is not the pry, a given.

It is the mere chance that ability outweighs dread,
I'm pleading.

No comments: