Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Know Belief





The Places I've been,
the Journey of Life trends,
the excitement of a Memory lends,
the tragedy of breath.

The Pain, the Pleasure, the Wrath, the Math,
as life adds to Time,
 a difficult track.

I See the forward motion as passed,
the subtraction puts us in,
the Moment of Vow!!

The Present Tow

The Life I had before this began,
a lovely refrain to farther a Past Lane.

One of gentle repose,
a Place and a Home,
the Land of Begin,
 the Treasure that has always been.

Guarded from the disaster to come,
I filled my time with beautiful rides,
 in a Galaxy grand!!

My elemental mount,
a Horse with a Course,
never lost and so trained,
in the flight of ordained,
creative design and especially kind,
for the Wild to Find.

Amazingly these Memories seep through to share,
not all beings are the same,
from Out there,
the sum of the Ware.

The nectar in total is a division of state,
the approach of dark days,
 the grave made a play,
a shackled display,
 the sounds became Signs,
to leave it behind.

The fright was so felt,
as it passed without dealt,
hiding on roads of the trading in posed,
the Winds carried me so far from my need,
and now I just roam in the human loan.

The breeze that was so blowing,
moved me like towing,
until the smoke cleared,
to land in this veer.

The Start of an End of a Battle to Win,
belief also tends to theme I was sent.
to stand for new friends,
in a moment of mend.

No comments: