Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Birth of Leant




The depth of light,
the speed of which,
grasps and holds to grip,
only to witness the testify,
Stars make Trips Too!!

 I Venture to the blackest mark,
I aim to See,
the sunlight is the moonbeam,
of the shadow I cast.

Graciously I Ride

This Place and the journey of,
leaves Stardust as the trail,
it is the shimmer of the run.

By Design and how aptly known,
named by stored,
the Universe is a candy bar land.

The Milky Way!!

The Cosmos sweetly made,
a divine too pine,
the balance is perfect in the perfection,
of constant motion.

Slowly I Play

"How can you not stop"
and ask,
"Why?"

I look to the Sky and know,
 that it has been,
etched-out in a dream.

A Grand and Central Station,
just like a mirror,
it's preordained.

Magically I Swear

Ayes stare,
amazed at how the Stand,
and not off Course!!

I cry.


No comments: