Tuesday, October 22, 2013

To Swoon Too Might




How does the beginning end,
with a start that only brakes?

The effort that "It" makes,
is hidden in the depth,
of each and every night.

The days are shorter,
as the darkness lengthens Rite.

The weak balance upon the Storm,
the rising "Hi" is silent too,
the measure of know better,
it's Letter!!

My knees are bending to the sound of what I sigh,
the treasure of all, in what I find,
He pries.

Disappointment ranks with a happy tie,
my ride is doing lines.

The Jump is Set,
the course is fine,
the Country crossed with,
Due or Die.

Funny how the stranger passing,
never said goodbye,
in quiet I fear they'll lie,
just turn and let him fly!!

No friend to hold their hand,
know smiles are so grand,
and should you take the time to stand,
so will I.

It's tomorrow,
and it's planned.

No comments: