Saturday, February 1, 2014

Stolen Text



In this Place of Life exist,
move in quiet written mist,
the fire of flare,
ignited rare.

Never did the tears roll down,
in such solace I felt the fan,
aye only sound the strike in stand.

Events in time, a Wish, a rhyme,
working through,
to know I'm fine.

The horrors, the acts, 
the failure smacks of what is back,
a herald cries to open eyes!!

No longer I,
it's you that's due,
the debt of paid in truth of viewed.

The Mind or Flash,
the bulb in task,
is to light a Way or Path.

Each step taken,
not a crack,
a careful road,
as Life is Cove.

Across these mentions, I.D.'s untold,
I build to understand their role,
comprehension still in mulled,
not for bold but why we fold.

The state to create a future plan,
to deliver health with outcomes well.

Thoughts to Self I read to ground,
as my Feat still miffed the found,
pleased and proud to knock me down,
truth is coarse, a thunderous force.

The task in this release,
requires faith in belief,
 that pain will end or at least,
 produce a venue to put at ease.

To such Persons whom still enter life,
as you bring a planned-out strife,
 I disconnect from immoral sent,
the obvious does clue when it's vent.

Asking questions of surprise,
in a visit realize,
this is no happy accident,
it's meant to cause a demise,
as the words pour their "Oh, my's."

A toll to control me still,
I guess that it's the Cult in thrill.

I have spoken in riddled facts,
the pain dispersed is in exact,
the verse in freeze from way and back,
the driven ideas in mind I tack.

Not to mist what is resist,
instead I mean to know the Hist',
to let go a memory flows,
the melting ice right to the bone.

A life-long battle with those that clamp,
upon your mind the vice of plant,
mentally killing what I am,
escaping that is ever-planned.

In the random of the day,
never knowing it's just played,
like the music it just came,
scripted by the ones with claim.

No comments: