Saturday, February 15, 2014

WARNING...Audible Coming Tom Rothrock Productions


The boots, T-shirt and .....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tom-Rothrock/370431236373
Link in and bite @ https://soundcloud.com/tomrothrock/turn-me-on

Just listen to the digs,
the beat of the tune,
don't be complicated,
simply find!!

The luster of sexual desire   'Comes'
with the thought of only made,
know touch of in visible audio,
so Hot...brought on ... old talks!!

Hits the Floor, in the grind....

Expand your mind into the lines of music in made...
You know You want.... To turn Me on!!  Hard deeds.

Tap, tap, goes my foot,
around I go, listen, listen, again, again.... and know,
I'm a girl and he's a boy, the dance?
Music in....timely steed!! Work Me!!

Riding... mounting.... sweetly sweating... the mind,
in this flight of .. friendly ties...zipper fell, t-shirt torn,
to brush your chest with heated......

Breathe in the swallowing, so deep in throat......groaning for a taste,
the snarl of ......sky ping!!

Feel the pulse, hold your wrist,
ringing wet, drenched....lusting!!

Don't complicate my emotions,
release your need to hold back.....explosive wrongs my lead in the perfect purring,
it's proving to be......between my thighs,
that ride is soaking me: Ultras fast!!

Oh wait, know bone.


Post Script:

 A "Note to Self" or to whom it could concern:

I must be more sensible next time or actually be with Blunt, grab a towel.





No comments: