Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Verbal Vibration



The power of the pulse,
the flagrant beating of pound,
the drum set rewinds,
reversal nines,
now eleven times.

The brain will meet in complete,
with each you will find,
the treat of the rhythm leads.

Down to unwind,
the stare well of sign.

Stand the amount of bind,
dynamics create,
revolution will take,
evolve.

Tap the foot while you enhance the pocket,
the leather in cold,
the smell of only sold,
depths of what?
will come from......behind.

The rivalry of steady,
the balance of the rocket,
the blast of what will talk it,
the shroud of all in socket.

The glare of the red pair,
the words that never blare,
the energy of rolling lockets,
the vibrate of mere desire,
brought it.

Smile the speaker means to be heard,
the eyes of such are never stirred,
the criteria of all ways touched,
in only an extremely seductive much!!

The Being in Flight,
the scene in found,
the stage of appeal,
the path of the corridor,
the halls of Rites,
a tunneling of lyte.

Wrap 'round that spiraled sound,
Microphones carry as noise varies,
the ears of which sits,
the road to redemption is very well equipped.

Stereo Rides 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbk2UFPEIAA

Unknown said...

I love the colorful clothes she wears
And the way the sunlight plays upon her hair
I hear the sound of a gentle word
On the wind that lifts her perfume through the air

I'm picking up good vibrations
She's giving me excitations
Good bop bop, good vibrations
Bop bop, excitations
Good, good, good, good vibrations

Close my eyes, she is somehow closer now
Softly smile, I know she must be kind
When I look in her eyes
She comes with me to a blossom world

I don't know where but she sends me there
Oh my my my, what a sensation
Oh my my, what elation
Got to keep those loving good vibrations
Happening with her



Read more: Todd Rundgren - Good Vibrations Lyrics | MetroLyrics