Sunday, March 2, 2014

Left For Dead



Countless times did add-up,
people left me on display,
laying still on ground of done,
I just stared and said........ nothing.

There I was in simple sight,
left for dead without a hope,
offenders would walk off,
into the darkened path of long.

Each moment that I'd hold my breath,
easy self I can be bold,
do not fight or kick in plight,
roll your eyes in back,
show demise.

Fix your stare relax your bare,
let it go and empty body of any pull.

Relax, relax, relax, relax,
allow these monsters time to go,
oh no, don't panic the listened show,
still your self and look the sign.

Fear please drain from this lane,
here he comes to double-take done,
don't panic, don't panic, don't panic,
just release, don't move, don't move don't move,
he'll leave this sting.

He's leaving, he's leaving,
breathe with ease,
don't show chest moving,
slow, slowly, slower, slow.

Listen, listen, listen carefully,
the creek of the hinge,
the door will lend,
listen, listen, listen,
the handle turning so quietly,
the whisper of the footsteps on the floor,
he's coming.

Hold, hold, out with rolled,
again double-checking what has been,
don't panic, don't panic, don't move yet,
eyes have met don't move the set,
fixed, fixing, fix stare, don't ..
twitch, twitch, he's suspicious rare,
twitch...twitch, violent twitch,
life not fighting, natural response.

Fix eyes leaving open,
dead eyes fixed point over-head,
closer, closer here he comes,
don't move you fixed stare or you'll really be done.

Last check to make sure you're dead,
don't blow it, can't hold my breath longer,
don't panic, relax, he's turning his head,
don't move it's almost over,
the door, please door I hear you,
are you shutting?

Silently I heard it click.

Breathe, breath, breathe,
I'm not alright but I am still here,
sit slowly just in case,
is he hiding to see disgrace?

Stay still I feel his hot breath....
dont' panic he is still very close,
listen, listen, don't move, don't move...

KICKED air escapes my being and death still looks complete,
I'm not going to make it through this one,
don't panic he's not crying, angry, hot, he's walking not,
sitting... thinking.... wait... he's leaving,
gone.

Oh my god !!!!

Don't shake, don't shake,
he thinks I'm .....dead,
let it go, let it go, get up slow.

Breathing shallow,
wait,
one of these times ..
one of these times...
one of these times will be the last time,
either way at least I know I tried so hard to get away.


No comments: