Saturday, March 8, 2014

Oddly 'The Fillmore' Gives Apples Away ~ Venue Complete James Blunt Concert ~ May 2014



Here we go again,
the song of the apple bin.

Take a bite of delight,
back to 'the Fillmore'
I don't think so,
the Venue is a City fantastic,
but the idea just went splat.

Much like the apple sauced,
I ground to only know,
I'd rather have taken that bite,
than to never have shown,
my hand in a Site.

Glad to see the onward pull,
importance to what's best,
no regrets of making bets,
I took a leap of faith,
to meet and not disgrace.

I felt it odd to be so compelled,
so forward with my news,
the "I know you's" were so profound,
the why's were 'all' but bound.

Never burst the bubble,
much to much trouble,
the idea of such would only touch...
the rupture of the stay would never finish coming.

So strangely close in thought composed,
as if one followed predisposed,
the question asked the answer tracks,
the best control is always fold.

Imagination takes me out,
the date of never doubt,
no worry of disappointment there,
no need to think or to believe,
'cause he is he and I'm relieved,
it's the songs that really make it out.

He's never late and always spouts,
there is no doubt performance sound,
the time is more than a moment for me....
I just push replay.....oh!,  
I mean.... Repeat!! Repeat!! Repeat!! repeat..!!  help me.....repeat, repeat, repeat....oh wait!! I know, Don't Stop ......

Congratulations to reason,
cheers to doubt,
hugs to whom may hold their friend,
benefits come from a strange new win,
never met always send,
enhances dreams of endless let,
hose me down with only Set,
the denims, the t-shirt and the black boots kept.

Apple Cakes

No comments: