Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cups Of Reality Remind Me Too



Told as a Child and all adult,
I'd be used and abused so people could stoke,
their guilty pangs upon my brain,
in order to continue blame.

Must credit my Mother she is correct,
once the Mark is made to wreck,
the number shown is only grown,
the fact for fact as people stone.

Don't worry or feel bad,
 for what hits this door,
I write all the more,
there are a multitude of kids that suffer this chore.

Listen well and know you raise,
not the choice as Satan's page,
as you won't care that I've served fare,
there are even more children that currently endure such despair.

Written simply in open forum,
so in the case of risen for them,
just a glance to know know chance,
the chains we bare 'our' fashioned stance,
it shows for life that worn as lights.

Trampled down to better them,
this disposal chokes to skim,
that Religion binds to break,
 the lives I've witnessed that do take,
so we will not grow up to be,
more than lawns mowed for seed.

Should you be stuck with such dread,
be gentle with your head,
time will be a better play,
to distance yourself from their stay.

With careful consideration to silent replies,
no one supports our freedom cries,
but if you make it please don't cry,
'cause I still dream and the dream is try.

Don't give-up I know it's rough,
the chains do make you see,
that the key to progress is to know the lock,
Society ignores 'Our' plea.

People turn their backs to slap the fact,
that proof is not denied,
as that is said Society beds,
repetition is the product bread.


No comments: