Friday, May 30, 2014



Day before yesterday I posted about being syndicated on Feedburner, click link,
 http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheSecretOfTheUniverseIschoiceAMalignantNarcissistCanMakeOne

I copied and pasted the information back into my post to show what had been done.  I had no knowledge or had I given permission for this Site to syndicate me.  I do know that it has been going on for quite awhile, as I found it totally by accident and have been watching to see if anyone contacted me to just inform me of the action.  After I waited and I waited for quite sometime, I posted it because I suppose it is meant to be cool, however, in the end it will probably prove to have been wrong.  You see I come from the days of Herb Caen in San Francisco when Syndication really meant something, it meant you had made it and that you would be in all the newspapers that picked that syndication up.  In addition, you were paid for it.  The sad thing is about the Feedburner Site, is it only has my Posts with no name attached, so you don't even know that a real person wrote it or who that real person may have been unless you took the time to go the actual Blog itself.  But why ever bother, you subscribed through Feedburner and they advertise right on the first page:

FeedBurner makes it easy to receive content updates in My Yahoo!, Newsgator, Bloglines, and other news readers.

Subscribe Now!
...with web-based news readers. 
Get The Secret of the Universe is Choice; Know Decision delivered by email

Well I guess I was correct about the 'News' part anyway.  I did notice that since I posted,' Check it out I've Been Syndicated by Feedburner' that the site stopped grabbing my posts, at least for now, was I not meant to know? 

In closing, all I can say is that I have nightmares when I sleep but "I dream" when I'm awake.

No comments: