Thursday, May 29, 2014

Full ~ Steam A ~ Head



Singer burped and sent a blurt,
two negate the third erupts,
the sprawl so seen it Media bleeds,
yet with the rough comes Means.

Such I scrawl upon a Tag,
the trip did not beget,
the skill to open eve hello,
to see the eyes of ...
I don't know.

All Emergence Broadcast System,
the Science in the Brainwaves glisten,
to the share no discipline,
he'd rather splurgy the lacking,
to bites of striking,
the coil of the Rosy thorn,
says Crown has picky Feens.

Chickens do so cackle,
the bark does speak Tree,
the rough of Entertainment,
must be the 'Oops' of scream!!

Charge the Site to Venue,
with the words of trend,
quality control,
makes mine a better Win!!

I don't get the Male,
take and to due a Tale,
oh wait I think I lied,
'cause it's Beautiful in the Training Ride!!

Caboose Tsking!!!  

No comments: