Monday, May 12, 2014

Goggling



To the bring of what's not seen,
the look begets the bead

Flipping coins in the air,
is Heads-Up Tale enter Dare!!

Cruising to the Music sooths,
the shoulder of no person moves,
until it's time provides a day,
for cups of coffee, tea or say.

Belittled for the pictured posts,
was told that I did not know,
the place I home to what is write,
it's chosen after ink in strike.

The judgement cast I did not fight,
remained to be the calm of sight,
low increased the monotone beast,
to exercise in rattling least.

The Vibe became the Let allow,
to spite I did not kowtow,
my raise in bodily stature pow,
even that was mentioned wow.

The work out has produced the muscle,
with Mind to Mortared the limbs are true,
the character is driven to health the ribbon,
a Film of every single shoot.

Hardly considered the prepared do heed,
that with each real the bet is seed,
the growth of making attractive please,
accounts for past and present needs.

The stance begun in apt to go,
I see the talent of more than shown,
as ready grips to handle groaned,
accepting as inevitably combed.

The Kiss to Hug a Banished Flee,
the speed to which I write a bleed,
the counter of a broader Cross,
is for the aspect of health not cost. 

No comments: