Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hard Headed Rebellious Their You're




Know Madder Age Is Growth of Lays,
the broad of use is the cutting tooth,
the sabered of the levied lie,
truth to dope the ever shy,
to crop the mowed of field pied.

Skillin' spottin' Wroughtiron scurred,
skip two the beat of only dure,
the volley of the Pong is a Pinging churred,
a kit in the school of natural learned,
board games dice it is the triced.

Battery not excluded lot,
the energy be bops to the hippy hot spot,
mental engaged to simple in spoof,
watch the smiley it's acid poof,
a Quartered Scene did say,
Mt Tam fell into the Bay that day.

I say to Man who was not on Moon,
do I, am I, should I, stooge?

Stare to stair it was care,
looking back he warned the track,
to promise that I'd due no lack,
he spoke to say that road was knacked.

Naught, Naught,
who is skew? Period coup!!,
know not you.





No comments: