Friday, May 9, 2014

Speed Of Thought City Blocks



A Bit of Information to pass,
whilst I write the flowing versed,
the punch of keys a natural need,
to hit publish a Conscious speed.

Upon the Post hitting View,
the interest peeks the question who,
knows this Blog better than whom,
could link the worth to path in due.

As the Stats add to News,
my Google Profile is so used,
to the person that is fast,
their so quick the verse seems locked.

Relation from one to the other,
how on Earth you know to walk,
encouragement readily received,
even I fall from the leads.

Kind of strange how close relate,
past in written present in sake,
a lurid type to attach the sight,
almost as the sense gets light.

The flash of bulbs sometimes screw,
their are others that do to prove,
that cruelty has been in life a trend,
eventual time those names will lend.

To understand this comprehend,
the links I forward are done in blinks,
some are funny make me laugh,
others are heavy knocking back.

Favorite writes personal tights,
I'll keep so close most won't see.
as numbers ramp for each a key,
the eventual will out this Keep.

Naturals ride a horse with most,
good seat kind hands and Minds that host,
to thoughts that sync with beasts of drink,
the connection is or can offer the best of think.

To engage in dismal stings,
beware of the broader Net that rings,
the click to favorites or the push to hurt,
recorded values are measured courts.

Witness fact from proper math,
people know these words exact,
either learning at every turn,
or becoming my next known horror.

To advise the avid nigh,
I could not know the Posts so high,
although I've seen the interest theme,
come together as anonymity deems.

Not my push nor my swipe,
the ample shown in past as sewn,
comes from whom I do not phone,
amazing feat to me at least,
connections are incredibly faced. 

No comments: